Site map with call-outs for future phase content in yellow and a funnel approach driving users to a single search platform with facets for diseases, genes and mutations.
Wireframes – Sample PAges
The CCPM web site serves multiple audiences. Key among these are patients/family members and physicians. The site is as much about educating audience groups as it is about connecting them with clinical trials.
The wireframes reflect this through:
1. Educational and positioning content.
2. Faceted search that allows three, simple paths into the clinical trial dataset depending on whether the user is looking by disease, gene or mutation.
3. Prominent calls-to-action, distinct by audience segment.
4. Consultation request call-to-action on each page.
5. In-depth educational material.
Note: Unless the project parameters dictate otherwise, I intentionally keep wireframes rough and low-fidelity. I have found over the years that higher-fidelity wireframes tend to prematurely lock-in visuals and create unnecessary design contraints. Competent visual/UI designers are best left with broader creative freedom and high-fidelity wireframes tend to lead to unintended design decisions.